The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Oriana Hospital Sharjah offers the finest in medical technology available in the Middle East. We are staffed with some of the most qualified and extensively trained doctors, midwives and nurses with ample international experience in some of the most reputed healthcare centres. The latest in technology including the very best in medical equipment are made available to our technicians and healthcare
professionals to provide you with service that’s second to none.
Scope of Services
- Low and high risk pregnancy follow-up.
- Ultrasounds for all pregnant women including colour Doppler and 3D US.
- Serum screening tests for Down’s syndrome and other chromosomal and congenital anomalies.
Normal and Caesarean Deliveries
- A 24-hour epidural service is provided 7 days per week by the anaesthetic department at consultant/specialist level.
- Packages and facilities for prenatal follow-up and delivery are available.
- Regular check-up, contraception, menstrual and hormonal disorders.
- Pap smear and colposcopy for cervical screening and early detection of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix.
- Vaccination for cervical cancer prevention.
- Breast cancer screening and mammograms.
- Infertility check-up and treatment are available.
- Gynaecological ultrasound, CT-Scan and MRI.
- All major gynaecological, abdominal and vaginal procedures.
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, urogynaecological and minimal invasive cases for all simple and complicated gynaecological problems (cysts, fibroids,tumors,infertility,urine incontinence and pelvic floor disorders).