Oriana Hospital Sharjah, Dermatology and Aesthetic Centre offers the latest in technology and treatments in a relaxed environment where patient privacy and comfort is a priority. Our qualified Dermatologist and Aesthetic Specialist has extended experience and outstanding skills in delivering world class, up-to-date Cosmetic & Aesthetic treatment
A licensed dermatologist in Oriana Hospital Sharjah, UAE an emphasis on facial cosmetic enhancement and complexion enrichment committed to providing quality, state-of-the-art dermatological care in a warm and compassionate environment.
Her primary goal is to enhance one’s appearance and treat the aging phenomenon so that people can look as good and young as they feel
Every client or patients receives individualized attention beginning with an informative consultation and continuing throughout the post-treatment period.
The consultation is simply a comfortable exchange of information between a clients and the physician
During your consultation you will have the opportunity to discuss the procedures you’re interested, also allow her to examine you, take a medical history, evaluate your particular concerns, and offer her candid opinion and make recommendations
The following services are offered:
- Skin, hair and nail diseases
- Aesthetic medical treatment for face and body.
- Botox injection (upper face, advanced lower face neck, hyperhidrosis).
- Filler injection (liquid face lift , face remodeling, cheek augmentation, chin augmentation, nose reshaping, nasolabial filler, marionette line filler, hand filler, jaw line filler).
- Mesotherapy (Hair loss, fat melting, cellulite treatment, brightening meso, lifting, strechmarks, pigmentation).
- Platelet rich plasma injection for skin rejuvenation and hair loss.
- Non-invasive Body sculpting and reshaping.
- Peelings for face and body.
- Threading for face and neck lift.
- Micro threading for face and neck lift.
- Laser rejuvenation.
- Microneedling RF technology for face rejuvenation.
- Laser hair removal
- Laser for veins and telangiectasia.
- Acne scar treatment.
- Minor surgical procedures for nevus, scars and cysts.