Apart from standard dental treatment, the surgeons in dental department at Oriana Hospital Sharjah are noted for their expertise in a wide range of sophisticated procedures, including aesthetic dentistry. Porcelain inlays and veneers, ceramic crowns and bridges, and bleaching of discoloured teeth are routinely performed.
The dental department at Oriana Hospital Sharjah has well-equipped surgeries and special X-ray equipment which allows panoramic views of the entire jaw, profile views, as well as jaw joint films. Computerized cephalometry is available for patients requiring orthodontic and orthographic surgery. Cross infection is strictly controlled by utilizing modern sterilization methods. Oral surgery is performed at a specialized
We work closely with our patients, listen to their problems, analyses their condition and then prescribe the treatment most suited to them. This means that the duration of consultancy will vary for every case. And we assure you the very best in dental care.
Dental Services includes:
- Preventive Dentistry (nutritional consultation, oral hygiene instruction, professional tooth
- Cleaning & Polishing (fissure sealant, fluoride application)
- Aesthetic Dentistry (tooth color fillings, ceramic inlays, laminate veneers, tooth whitening)
- Periodontology (tooth scaling & root surfacing, guided tissue regeneration (Phase 2), periodical surgery for smile enhancement)
- Endodontic (root canal treatment and endodontic surgery)
- Prosthodontics (crowns and bridges, full and partial denture, crowns and bridges over implants)
- Surgery (simple tooth extraction, surgical tooth extraction )
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Orthodontics Implantology;
- Temporo-mandibular joint treatment;